uCANca is a toolkit for developing mechatronic devices. It connects the Systems Engineering point of view with de Software Engineering one. uCANca helps to define a system and automatically generates source code and tools to help the full development cycle of the system.uCANca can be used to develop:
- Automotive mechatronic systems.
- Astrophysics mechatronic systems.
- Commercial electronic mechatronic systems.
It can, obviously, develop simpler devices, like embedded systems for automotive, etc.
We strongly recommend to have a quick look to our toolkit, it is not enough to know what the tool can do for you, but it is worthy to see if it can captivate your attention before spending a lot of reading time .uCANca offer tools to help in these tasks:
- Test definition.
- Unit testing.
- Integration Testing.
- Test execution.
- Agile Modeling.
- Scilab/XCos (Simulink alternative).
- CodeDesigner RAD (Finite State Machine editor with automatic source code generation).
- On board diagnostics.
- ECU calibration.
- *1 connects:This connection is based on file exchange or project sync most of times