- Fides Electronics, for allowing the initial development of uCANca main module.
- Ficosa International / Idneo, for the technical background on automotive, systems engineering, embedded software, ECU calibration and On Board Diagnostics.
- IAC for technical background on DSL.
- GTC for allowing me to work in a flexible way, this also made uCANca possible to be published and documented.
- EPB Team at Ficosa.
- SCR Team at Idneo.
- Electric Car Team at Fides.
- Osiris Team at IAC.
- MOS-Osiris Team at GTC.
- gatATAC team.
- The people who develops open-source brilliant tools and supports you in everything you need:
- Hobo framework.
- CodeDesigner RAD.
- Ruby and Rails.
- Kike, Alberto, Pako for gatATAC dreams.
- Jose Carlos for his DSL conversations and testing the uCANca first releases.
- Isaac for his enthusiasm and sharing his experiences with racing cars.
- ... I am thinking I am thinking (this text is still a draft!!).
Friends, families, places, things, pets... ¶
At this moment there is no other people than me spending a lot of time on it, so here is my list:
- My family: mother, father, brothers...
- My wife and my little son.
- That friend that don’t understand what I am telling about systems and flows, or whatever, but that kindly let’s me speak to him during hours (this is applicable also to you, if you ever met me).
- Os Pulpinyos.
- The family of my wife, for welcome me in Tenerife.
- Ucanca, a little but terrific cat in Abrera.
- El llano de Ucanca ¿uCANca plain?, junto al Teide.